To facilitate the abstract submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 300 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions. Template of full paper can be downloaded here. Templates for E-Poster can be downloaded here.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- For more detail of the Abstract Submission Guideline, please download it here.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract by uploading it here
- Submit your full paper by uploading it here
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
- The announcement of abstract accepted will be on 5 March 2021 and will be sent via an email.
- Once you get the announcement, you may proceed the registration as a speaker through the LINK sent in the announcement email.